Work on the Internet has long ceased to seem unusual. Every year, remote work is gaining more and more popularity. Anyone can find a job by vocation. Narrow specialists (copywriters, translators, website creators, promoters) get more. But for people who do not have education and certain skills, there is where to make money: by decoding CAPTCHAs, viewing pages on sites, completing tasks on social networks.
When earnings on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other social networks are not interested, it makes sense to take a closer look at earnings in Tick Tok. Now this is a relatively new resource that is spinning at a breakneck pace. This social network is one of the fastest growing, both in Russia and in the world. She absorbed all the best from Instagram and YouTube.
Perhaps only the deaf did not hear about Tick Tok. What is its popularity? The application is based, first of all, on the convenience for users of smartphones, the ease of creating content and using the most involving format – video. No wonder that many are wondering: how to make money in Tick Tok? Below we will consider the features of receiving money in this social network, its advantages and disadvantages.
What is Tick Tok and its features
TikTok is a resource for posting short videos (from 15 to 60 seconds) and conducting live broadcasts. The idea of creating such a social network belongs to the Chinese developers, the company Bytedance. Since 2018, the social network audience has increased from 500 to 800 million, with 60% of the total number being Chinese people aged 25 to 44 years. To be in demand with a ticker, an ideal appearance or other stamps, which usually go hand in hand with other social networks, are not required. It is important to be able to make interesting videos, both from the subject of content and from the technical side.
Most users of Tick Tok are teenagers. Allegedly, the demand for the application among them will only grow. However, there are many people of different ages. You can download the application on any smartphone that supports the Android, IOS, Windows operating system. The application operates in 38 languages of the world.
The social network interface is similar to the Instagram interface. It is divided into the following blocks:
- personal page;
- discovery section;
- video creation;
The main role is given to the tape: the largest number of videos are precisely on the recommendations. Subscriptions on the social network are secondary. On the one hand, it makes people go for fashion, which limits the range of actions, but on the other hand, it significantly facilitates promotion: a really good video does not need to be promoted, it will, roughly speaking, do it for itself. The main feature of Tick Tok is the camera. It is so multifunctional that it surpasses all competitors. This is the most comfortable editor for videos shot on a smartphone. The camera involves only vertical shooting. The built-in camera allows you to independently adjust the video recording speed (0.1-3x), there are many masks and filters, you can insert different inserts or music into the video.
Now, knowing about the features of the resource, the question arises: do they earn in Tick Tok or is it just a figment of someone’s imagination? Of course yes. Like any social network, Tick Tok is not just a place for entertainment, but also for receiving money. About how to earn in tick current on views, likes and comments will be described below.
Top 6 Ways to Make Money at Tick Tok
The earnings scheme in Tick Tok is relatively limited: a person cannot leave external links in the resource. Therefore, the user either advertises the brand, or redirects subscribers to his account on YouTube or Instagram. The most popular ways to work on Tick Tok:
1. Advertising other accounts (earnings in Tick Tok on video advertising). In the videos, the blogger may mention another user ID. In addition, the resource provides formats such as “duet” and “reaction”, which allows you to more effectively draw attention to the profile of another person. For example, an unpopular musician wants to get started. Then he writes the track, contacts the blogger with the request that he himself record the video for the customer’s song. If the customer’s channel has over 50 thousand subscribers, he will receive about 250 to 500 rubles for the advertising video.
2. Monetization of live broadcasts. When the user has crossed the threshold of a thousand subscribers, the function of conducting live broadcasts becomes available to him. Broadcasts are held in real time, and anyone can watch them. Viewers have the right to send streamer donations. Tick Tok has an internal currency that can be bought for money. The price sometimes varies due to the unstable dollar rate. On average, 100 coins are worth a dollar. However, they can be sent to a person not in a “pure” form, but in the form of a sticker. A quarter of the price of the sticker is charged to the streamer. After that, the money can be withdrawn to the card (at least 10 dollars). The record for receiving money in this format belongs to the man from China, Meng Lei. During the broadcast, as he plays the Kingofglory game, up to 22 million viewers have gathered. As a result, they gave Leustikers 167 thousand dollars.
3. Brand Collaboration. If a person can attract 10-20 thousand subscribers, he can easily try his luck on influence marketing. Advertisers “peck” at the large reach of each post. Suppose that it’s not allowed to link, Tick Tok will do for other purposes – to increase brand recognition, improve the reputation of the company. A blogger can post a product or logo in a video, gently advertising it. If the tick token has many subscribers, he just needs to demonstrate the products, say that he actively uses it. Product popularity will increase at times.
4. Sale of goods / services. To promote services or goods is appropriate for cosmetologists, doctors, sellers, fitness instructors – those who will provide useful information in a short video. Advertising may fall into recommendations if it is originally made, without having a geolocation and other “limiters”.
5. Work on affiliate programs. Talents in promotion can be used to advertise CPA offers. Since you can’t insert a direct link, the user has the right to leave his id on YouTube or Instagram, and from there redirect the audience to an affiliate link. It is important to consider that the main percentage of the audience is teenagers, and therefore, goods for pensioners or children are unlikely to be popular. At Tick Tok it is appropriate to promote cosmetics, clothes, other youth goods, games, etc.
6. Earnings on the Tiktop-free website. This is a site that provides income opportunities for completing assignments. First you need to register, specify an email address, enter a password. Then add an account to Tick Tok (or create a new one). Registration for earnings on Tiktop-free. com can only be accessed using a smartphone by downloading the application. There is a section “Tasks”, where the available tasks for completion are displayed: subscribe to an account, watch a video, like it. For their implementation, a person will receive coins, which can then be exchanged for money.
Obviously, for a successful and higher income you need a large crowd of people.
Advantages and disadvantages of earning in Tick Tok
The main advantages of this social network include:
- the ability to quickly spin up without asking other users about it, without using additional services;
- music and effects are constantly updated;
- it is possible to shoot videos with other bloggers;
- almost no advertising;
This social network is designed more for personal use. On other resources, profiles are gradually becoming business accounts – the focus is on commerce, not entertainment. This makes it difficult to find the desired content. In TickTock, things are different, which is another plus. But there are also disadvantages:
- no commercial support (even the most popular accounts can hardly earn);
- the application does not work correctly on weak smartphones;
- no computer version;
These deficiencies can affect productivity.
Can a beginner make money at Tick Tok?
Of course yes. The main thing is to start with the right things. Do not immediately rush to the tidbit, not knowing anything in the whole system of work. A beginner is recommended to try the power in the wrapping.
Many people crave popularity, which forces them to artificially create it around themselves through the promotion of likes, comments, etc. In some cases, this works: artificial promotion gives impetus to the development of the blog, attracts more and more people. This is provided that the author’s content is enticing, interesting. A person can order wrapping up, and a novice can complete tasks for which he will then receive money.
Cheat – an active platform for receiving money. Earnings in Tick Tok on likes, subscribers – an easy task, however, is not suitable for everyone. It requires at least basic programming knowledge to create a bot base and automate the process of buying promotion. If a person has certain knowledge, he can make good money on it. There is always a demand for wrapping.
If you want to create content, and not help others develop, you can register in the application and start creating now. This is painstaking work, especially for beginners. They need to spin up an account from scratch, come up with relevant content. In general, the opportunities for all are equal, in particular for beginners. If you are not interested in such a format, you can learn more about the methods of earning in the social network Vkontakte, and how to make money in Telegram without investments.
How much money is made in Tick Tok
This question is difficult to answer unambiguously. Earnings depend on the method of receiving money, the number of active subscribers, etc. You can cite a few tickers as an example, and draw conclusions about income yourself.
Sergei Nikolaev, a 17-year-old blogger from Sochi, is shooting videos with his brother. He has more than 150 thousand subscribers. Earnings per week from 2 to 15 thousand. A way to earn it – duets for advertising customers.
Artyom and Kirill Verzakov, twin brothers, previously published videos in general trends. But when their parody cartoon got more than 10 million views, the brothers decided to parody the cartoons. Now the guys have more than 1.7 million subscribers. This brings them a month 130 thousand rubles. They also advertise songs for music labels.
Reviews of earnings in Tick Tok
Reviews about making money on Tick Tok are mostly positive. It is worth noting that there is no way to earn large amounts at the initial stage. Many do not like the prospect of labor “nowhere” and therefore, they give up this hobby. This is because people are fixated on the prospect of making money, rather than doing what they love. In any case, no one is forbidden to try their luck.